Director of Mobile Engineering
Date:December 2, 2019
City:Los Angeles, CA
Office:Jobspring Los Angeles - UXD
This tech job in Los Angeles, CA brought to you by Jobspring
One of the largest media companies in the South bay is looking to add a Director of Mobile Engineering to manage a team of 10 engineers and work directly with product teams. The ideal Director will have experience leading both iOS and Android engineers.
A big thing this company is looking for is a strong leader that promotes collaboration and can be a cornerstone for the company’s positive culture moving forward.
Required Skills & Experience
- Lead/ Mobile Management Experience
- Ability to advise on mobile architecture and best practices,
- Ability to sit in code reviews
- Experience Managing both iOS and Android Engineers
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science
- Previous CTO or Director Title
- Start-Up Experience
- Competitive Salary: Up to $225k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.