Lead Java Engineer/Angular 6+
Date:August 10, 2020
City:Los Angeles, CA
Office:Jobspring Irvine - MWD
This tech job in Los Angeles, CA brought to you by Jobspring
A media giant HQ'ed in Los Angeles is looking for a lead Java engineer to join their team. This is a remote position for a full stack engineer with strong, proven skills with Angular 6+ Java 8, SpringBoot, REST Apis, NoSQL and AWS experience. This person must have experience contributing to the design of responsive front end pages, as well as experience with designing API layers and connecting to NoSQL databases.
This is a growing Java team working on high traffic applications for customer facing features for the main website and consequent landing pages.
This position is 100% remote. Only W2 candidates not looking for sponsorship now or in the future are eligible
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related fields
- Experienced in building scalable enterprise platforms
- 7+ Years of experience deploying Java, SpringBoot based applications
- 5+ Years of experience with modern Angular architecture
- 1+ years implementing Angular 6, 7 or 8
- 5+ years of experience with RESTful and NoSQL
- Experience implementing AWS (Redshift, Athena, S3, EC2)
- Experience as a team lead - guiding, mentoring, role delegation, etc.
- Competitive Salary: $85hr, DOE
- Contract duration: 6 months
- possibility of extension
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401(k) plan
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.