Senior Java Developer
Date:October 9, 2019
City:Los Angeles, CA
Office:Jobspring Los Angeles - MWD
This tech job in Los Angeles, CA brought to you by Jobspring
Our client, a mobile services provider located in West Los Angeles is looking for a Senior Java Developer to add to their growing team. They need this Senior Java Developer to help build out their new product and growing user base including billing services, rating services and notification services. The Senior Java Software Developer will be responsible for fixing issues and solving problems in a fast-paced start up environment. They can pay up to 140k.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of production experience with Java
- 3+ years of experience with Spring and microservices
- Object Oriented programming experience
Desired Skill & Experience
- Experience with non relational databases
- Experience with jenkins or Kafka
- AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
What You will Be Doing
- 50% Java
- 25% Front End
- 25% Database
- 100% Hands On
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- 401K, health, dental insurance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.