Full-Stack .NET Developer
Date:June 12, 2019
City:Los Angeles, CA
Office:Workbridge Los Angeles - SWD
This tech job in Los Angeles, CA brought to you by Workbridge
They're going to be migrating in to a contemporary technical environment within the next few months, so if are hoping to update your professional stack OR have experience in the latest Microsoft tech stack this may be the ideal role for you! Plus, you have the opportunity to make the lives of pediatric patients better!
They also have a phenomenal PTO package, 401K Matching, all the snacks you can eat, and a yearly bonus. The office you'd be working out of each day has a beautiful view of the LA landscape!
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 professional years leveraging ASP.NET.
- Web API experience in a necessity.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A BS in Computer Science or related field.
- A strong desire to help others.
- Experience with the latest generation .NET technology.
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% C#/.NET
- 15% SQL database administration
- 100% Hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.