Junior to Mid level .NET Developer
Date:March 25, 2020
City:Los Angeles, CA
Office:Jobspring Los Angeles - MWD
This tech job in Los Angeles, CA brought to you by Jobspring
A software development company focused on creating powerful, intuitive, and extensible web-based applications for enterprises is seeking a full time .NET developer in Burbank willing to pay 100,000 depending on experience. The company’s goal is to change the paradigm for enterprise software by increasing the focus on the user experience. They add modern functionality to client’s existing software infrastructure.
You will be successful if you have a commitment for collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product development. You will be directly involved in the company’s mission to both quickly and cost-effectively build and deploy new, full-featured process-specific applications into their infrastructure.
Required Skills & Experience
- ASP.NET Webforms
- Entity Framework
- SQL server
- Microsoft Developer who has exposure to open source technologies.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Can multi-task various projects.
- Is an effective communicator.
- Is attentive to details.
- Must be organized.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% .NET
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100,000.00/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Premium Medical Insurance
- Comprehensive Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Wide ranging 401(k)
- 5 weeks PTO
- Additional Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Work Schedule
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.