Director of Product / Web Applications / eSports and Gaming Startup
Date:July 2, 2020
City:Los Angeles, CA
Office:Jobspring Los Angeles - UXD
This tech job in Los Angeles, CA brought to you by Jobspring
A Director of Product, focused on Consumer Web Applications in the e-Sports Industry is needed to assist in applications with partnerships of top-tier games. You’ll work on web application development, and a suite of products that allow end users to experience their sports like professionals.
This diverse and robust suite of applications needs someone who’s an expert with Web Application Development, or has a background in the gaming space. You’ll work on applications that interact with games like League of Legends, Minecraft, and Clash Royale. You’ll work remotely.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years’ experience in managing and creating end-to-end products
- Proven experience as a data driven Product Manager
- Experience understanding how consumers Process Ads (Advertising Technology/ Ad-Tech)
- Running and attending Sprints Meeting in an Agile Setting
- 5+ years' experience directly managing teams
- Experience working in a startup, ability to wear many hats to meet custom software deadlines
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot, problem solve, and manage stakeholder issues.
- Deploying features on existing applications
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience managing UI/UX and Development Teams
- Ability to deploy A/B Tests on selected sample states
- Ability to deliver products to Business Partners, and present these products in meetings
- Deep understanding and experience with technology platform infrastructure and experience with both SaaS and on-premise products.
- Currently team is between 3-5 product managers
- Work closely with BA and Project teams
- Ability to manage multiple related projects
- Ability and Desire to work in a startup
Desired Skills & Experience
- Gaming Product Management Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems (MIS), or Related Field – Or equal Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Product Management
- 75% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 15% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
- Equity as additional compensation
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Package for Families
- Ability to learn under a mentor
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Great Work/Life Balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.