Senior Software Engineer / Elixir / Entertainment / $170,000
Date:June 29, 2020
City:Los Angeles, CA
Office:Jobspring Los Angeles - OSD
This tech job in Los Angeles, CA brought to you by Jobspring
One of those most innovative network entertainment companies based in Culver City, is growing their software development team and is looking to two senior level Elixir engineers. These engineers will work on the development of large scale, high traffic applications that also extensively utilize Computer Vision / Artificial Intelligence / Machine learning.
Ideally the senior software engineers will have experience building full scale applications in Elixir but because that's rare, they are open to NodeJS / Golang / Ruby on Rails. Enjoy working for one of the most innovative interactive and digital entertainment companies in the area, with full comprehensive benefits, a very competitive PTO and 401k package, and bonus structure.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive years of professional software engineering experience
- Expert knowledge Elixir ideally in a production environment
- Previous experience transitioning from monoliths to microservices
- Comfortable with server side: NodeJS or Golang or Ruby on Rails
Desired Skills & Experience
- Large scale consumer application experience
- Familiarity with DevOps Tools and the AWS suite
- Interest in computer vision / artificial intelligence / machine learning
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Software Engineering or Computer Science
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Elixir
- 10% (Node or Golang or Ruby on Rails DOE)
- 100% Hands on development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170,000/year DOE
- Stock and Bonus
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flex hours
- Catered meals: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.