Date:April 15, 2019
Office:Workbridge Los Angeles - SWD
This tech job in Los Angeles, California brought to you by Workbridge
Our client in Marina del Rey is looking to bring on a Data Engineer as they continue to grow out their team. You will be responsible for assisting the team design, build and maintain ETLs, REST APIs and large scale, high-traffic data warehouses. The client will utilize the data pipelines to create smarter and more efficient business decisions by establishing trends in the entertainment industry. If you’re someone looking to join a collaborative team environment that is constantly pushing you to be your best self, this opportunity is for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years scripting with Python or Java
- 3+ years building ETLs
- 3+ years building RESTful APIs with either Java or Scala
- Experience using SQL databases
- Experience using AWS cloud services (EC2, S3, Redshift or Snowflake)
- Experience in a highly-scalable/high-traffic environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Masters preferred
- Previous entertainment industry experience is a big plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 33% Building APIs
- 33% Scripting ETLs
- 33% Cloud services
- 80% Hands-on
- 20% Design/Architecture
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Flex hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.