Senior Product Manager/ Fintech/ Music
Date:July 31, 2020
Office:Jobspring Los Angeles - UXD
This tech job in Los Angeles, California brought to you by Jobspring
If you are a Senior Product Manager with a passion for music and finance look no further. A fast growing Los Angeles based start-up currently providing a B2B and B2C software solution for music artist and labels is looking for a Senior Product Manager to Join their team.
The ideal Product Manager will have worked at a previous Fin-tech company in the past because this start-ups product helped artists and labels track financial royalties from streaming platforms they put their musical content on.
From a cultural perspective this company places a huge emphasis on diversity and inclusion. Currently they have a 50/50 split of male and female works.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-8 years of Product Management experience
- Ability to discover customer pain points and create solutions for product.
- Ability to define, design, and scope product updates, iterations, and new features.
- Ability to working directly with an engineering team on a day-to-day and cycle-to-cycle basis for build / execution.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Fin tech experience
- Music industry experience
- Start-up experience
- BS in CS or MBA
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) 4% match
- Unlimited PTO
- Employee 100% paid premiums
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.