Date:February 13, 2018
Office:Jobspring Los Angeles - UXD
This tech job in Los Angeles, California brought to you by Jobspring
My client is hiring for a talented UX designer who can contribute to the design of modern web applications that deliver solutions for the cyber-forensics space. Are you interested in building products that improve national security organizations and Fortune 500 companies protect their networks? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent portfolio displaying previous work and 2 or more years of experience
- Expertise with Adobe's Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
- Knowledge with web layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography and iconography
- Experience working with tools like Omnigraffle, Axure or Balsamiq, Trello, Github, and Invision
- Knowledge of CSS to align designs with implementation
- Open to travel
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Design
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80K, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.