Date:September 11, 2019
Office:Workbridge Arlington - NIN
This tech job in Mclean, Virginia brought to you by Workbridge
A Global technology consulting company that focuses on the financial services sector is looking to bring on a Systems Analyst. This company consists of experts in banking and payments, wealth management and Capital Markets and have a deep knowledge in financial services.
- experience working with Agile development teams
- working knowledge of agile and DevOps tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc)
- Experience with developing or maintaining CI/CD pipeline (i.e. Jenkins)
- Strong oral and interpersonal skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- strong understanding and expereince with JIRA and using it for integration with other tools such as Jenkins
- Atlassian Certification
- Competitive Pay
- Contract to hire or direct hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment Partners is parent company to Jobspring Partners and Workbridge Associates, leading providers of IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.