Date:May 15, 2019
City:New York, New York
Office:Workbridge New York - MPD
This tech job in New York, New York brought to you by Workbridge
BI Analyst/Lower Manhattan
You will leverage data to maintain a pulse on current business and assess and uncover new opportunities using data. Monitor the business and employ new strategies to stay ahead. In addition, we want someone looking at the data to best suggest insights that may yield new strategies for growth (our cost reductions).
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-4+ years in analytics and business intelligence experience at an ecommerce brand with strong understanding of industry specific KPIs
- Deep understanding of SQL and data visualization
- Strong understanding Google Analytics and Excel
- Comfort with survey data, surveying tools
- Experience Leading (or helping lead) Customer Focus Group experience a plus, but by no means necessary
What You Will Be Doing
- Keep a constant pulse on customer sentiment, revenue, marketing efficiency, and operational consistency.
- Empower the marketing team to understand what is working and where there are opportunities by diving deep into the data.
- Ensure that the outcomes of initiatives don’t come as a surprise because we have a pulse on the business.
- Leverage Data visualization/SQL, Google Analytics, Excel, Hot Jar, Wufoo, Customer Focus Groups, and anything else needed to judge the health of our business.
- Build reporting for a variety of teams (Marketing, Operations, CX) to provide them the tools to have a pulse on the health of our business and specific initiatives.
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50-75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6– 12 Months with intentions of full time hire at the end of the contract
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.