Junior QA Engineer
Date:March 13, 2018
City:New York, New York
Office:Workbridge New York - MWD
This tech job in New York, New York brought to you by Workbridge
A fast growing Fintech startup is looking for a Junior QA engineer. They are in rapid growth mode, and need a Junior team member to be able to increase their testing capabilities.
This person ideally has at least three years and no more than 5 in the IT industry, and is interested in getting more experience in the testing world. This is a customer facing position, so experience with communication and customer service is a big plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- Create test plans for scalability, security, functionality, and usability for successful code deployments
- Planning the testing strategies and customizing the testing as needed.
- Assist and collaborate closely with Product Managers and Release Manager to ensure that all project deliverables are appropriately verified and approved for both distribution for owner verification and for final code deployment
- Participating in sprint planning meetings and daily standup meetings
- Producing and prioritizing bug reports
What You Will Be Doing
- 0% Red Hat Linux
- 100% Windows Server 2010
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $75K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.