DevOps Engineer @ Health Start Up
Date:February 11, 2019
City:New York, NY
Office:Workbridge New York - NIN
This tech job in New York, NY brought to you by Workbridge
This tech start up is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team. The company builds a platform to help healthcare companies retrieve analytics on their target customer base. The company is backed by Silicon Valley and has been profitable almost since day 1. The company is just about 70 people, so there’s a big opportunity for ownership, growth, and development in this stable company.
As a DevOps engineer you'll manage their high-availability infrastructure. Along with DevOps experience, you will need a background in Linux Systems Administration as well as cloud-based infrastructure. The team is looking for someone who is strong with automation and is good with general system administration, ie monitoring, alerting, firewalls, networks. Apply now to work on this cloud data management platform and be a part of an awesome team with great benefits!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Deep knowledge of AWS
- Background in Linux Systems Administration work
- Experience with automation and scripting tools
- Competitive Salary: Up to $155K/year, DOE
Benefits will include
- Competitive salary
- Equity and future growth possibilities
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited Metrocard
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with a chance to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.