Linux DevOps Engineer
Date:August 10, 2018
City:New York, NY
Office:Workbridge New York - NIN
This tech job in New York, NY brought to you by Workbridge
This impressive Brooklyn tech start-up is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team. Their cloud data management platform is looking to disrupt the health insurance industry. They are bringing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics making health insurance information accessible and seamless. Their CEO has an awesome reputation building lasting and profitable start-ups.
As the DevOps engineer on this team you will work collaboratively with the other internal teams. You will need a solid background in Linux Systems Administration with deployment experience. You will work heavily with automation tools as well as with AWS.
If you are looking to make an impact and solve complex challenges, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Linux Systems Administration
- Automation (puppet, ansible, chef, salt)
- Understand firewalls and networks
- Monitoring and alerting experience
- Competitive Salary: Up to $155/year, DOE
In addition to joining a growing Silicon Valley backed start-up, you will enjoy:
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)