Senior Ember.js Engineer
Date:April 16, 2018
City:New York, NY
Office:Workbridge New York - OSD
This tech job in New York, NY brought to you by Workbridge
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Front-End development experience (financial services strongly preferred)
- Experience using web architectures (Ember, D3, Django REST Framework, AWS preferred)
What You Will Be Doing
- Build the Ember.js data visual application
- Work closely with our platform, research, and capital markets leads on both prototyping and iterative design and development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.