Infrastructure Engineer - DNS
Date:November 20, 2020
City:New York, NY
Tech:Linux / Unix
This leading streaming company is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join for a 6 Month Contract.
During this project you will work primarily on designing and documenting DNS systems. You’ll be working within a Linux/Ubuntu environment leveraging Python.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4 + years of relevant Infrastructure Experience
- Deep Linux knowledge
- Working in large scale production environments
- Competitive Pay: Up to 75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.