Senior C# Software Engineer
Date:June 6, 2018
City:Newport Beach, CA
Office:Jobspring Irvine - MWD
This tech job in Newport Beach, CA brought to you by Jobspring
An up-and-coming company that develops a genomic research platform is hiring for a Senior C# Engineer for their growing team in Irvine. This is an opportunity to work with some of the sharpest engineers in Orange County and contribute to the future of medical research. They are looking for full-stack .Net developers with strong backend experience developing C#, WebAPI, Microservices, and SQL. Experience with enterprise level applications that include multi-threaded processing and distributed systems are preferred but not required.
If you are looking to challenge yourself with a rising company, apply today!
*W2 candidates local to the Orange County area are encouraged to apply!*
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of relevat development experience within the Microsoft stack
- Proven track record of designing and delivering new software
- Excellent C# development skills
- Working experience within ASP.Net as a high level framework
- Proven work building out scalable microservices and WebAPI
- Strong understanding of MS SQL Server and T-SQL programming
- Some understanding of ETL
- Ability to unit test your own code
- Super motivated, great communicator, and able to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum
- Bachelors or higher degree in computer science or similar field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior work on enterprise level software
- Knowledge of multi-threading and distributed systems
- Advanced algorithms
- Task Parallel Library (TPL)
- Network programming, including understanding of web sockets, TCP/IP, etc.
- Knowledge of C++ and HPC
- Master’s degree or PhD in computer science
What You Will Be Doing
- 10% Front end
- 80% Middle tier
- 10% Database
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Insurance options
- PTO – medical and vacation leave
- Casual culture
- Grow opportunities from the ground floor of an innovative company
- Bonus potential
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.