Product Manager-Data Science
Date:June 8, 2018
Office:Workbridge Chicago - OSD
This tech job in Chicago, Illinois brought to you by Workbridge
A well-established logistics and supply chain company is looking for a Product Manager on the Data Science team to manage the product and Data Science team. They are working on a platform that allows you to track where shipments go real time. They are working with a lot of large clients such as Walmart, CAT, Staples, and Nestle. This is a client facing position and an awesome opportunity to be a contributor to a growing firm.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of experience with Python, R
- 5 years of leadership or mentorship experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Quantitative field
- Passion for technology
- Desire to work in a growing company and to manage a team
- Working directly with clients to fulfill their needs
- Managing product and Data Science in Chicago
- Using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning to build models for clients
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 4 weeks PTO
- Generous bonus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.