Python Data Engineer
Date:November 8, 2018
City:New York, NY
Office:Workbridge New York - MPD
This tech job in New York, NY brought to you by Workbridge
Want to work with one of the world’s largest and most successful finance companies? My client is a Fortune 500 company offering financial services to customers, commercial clients, and small businesses. They combine technology with consumer financial products to provide positive product to consumer development and services.
They are in need of a skilled Python engineer to build upon their highly popular customer app which allows the tracking and transfer of funds, appointment scheduling, and account creations.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-6+ years professional software development
- 4 years of Python development experience
- Eager to problem solve
Desired Skills & Experience
- Leadership experience preferred
- Understanding of data migration aplus
- BA or MA in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% software development
- 70% hands utilizing development
- 30% team collaboration and leadership
- Work directly with teams in design to maximize the company's platform
- Work closely with Product Management and other teams
- Competitive Salary: Up to $70/hr.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Great vacation package and work/life package
- Casual work attire/environment
- Sabbatical leaves
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.