Senior Front End Engineer
Date:April 15, 2019
Office:Jobspring San Jose - UXD
This tech job in Palo Alto, California brought to you by Jobspring
Dubbed an "open-source unicorn" by Forbes, this company is the fastest-growing enterprise subscription company. They have a new technology category with an event streaming platform, which enables companies to leverage their data as a continually updating stream of events, not as static snapshots.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field or equivalent
- Experience building client-side web applications for data-intensive applications
- Experience with React/Flux, modern js tooling (Gulp/Grunt)/Webpack/Babel
- Strong foundation in algorithms and application design
- Experience with writing/monitoring/managing large scale system deployments
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
Ability to lead projects and make significant architectural decisions and focused on products with the ability to visualize large scale, real time data streams.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 12 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.