Senior Full Stack .NET Engineer / ASP.NET Core / Microservices / Angular
Date:September 16, 2020
Office:Jobspring Los Angeles - MWD
This tech job in Pasadena, California brought to you by Jobspring
This healthcare services provider is seeking a senior level applications engineer to help lead a group of highly skilled engineers in developing enterprise level applications within a large Healthcare system.
Under the direction of the IT – Advanced Technology Manager, the Sr. Software Developer oversees the design, planning, development and maintaining of internal and external applications. This role is responsible for development efforts in team projects. This developer is expected work with other team members to meet deadlines throughout all aspects of the solution development to produce efficient and high-quality solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
- Seven (7) years of experience developing multi-tiered applications. Seven (7) years with SQL Server, C#, and ASP.NET development.
- Five (5) years of experience with software architecture and design concepts. Experience in web service development across multiple protocols (SOAP, REST, WSDL, JSON, MSMQ).
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. Experience transforming requirements into Design Concepts and ERDs
- Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- An understanding of healthcare systems and healthcare databases is preferred.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Contract to hire: up to $160K/yr DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Annual Bonus
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote Flexibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners is part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.