Windows System Administrator
Date:June 29, 2020
Office:Workbridge Philadelphia - NIN
This tech job in Philadelphia , Pennsylvania brought to you by Workbridge
Our client, a privately held local investment firm located in Center City, Philadelphia is seeking a Systems Administrator who will report to the Director of IT. In this role, you will be responsible for all desktop, voice and server support within the network, maintain the IT inventory database, perform troubleshooting and resolve network and infrastructure issues, provide subject matter expertise, assess and solve technical problems with desktops/servers, and ensure compliance with system security and network policies. The System Administrator will also be the contact person for all office wiring/cable installations and perform related duties. You will also maintain disaster recovery package for server rooms on a case by case basis and will also be helping with a major migration project coming up with servers.
Required Skills & Experience
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related fields or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Active Directory and Office 365 is required
- Experience with VMware and ESXi server is preferred
- Strong work ethic and ability to take on new projects
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Server Administration
- 50% Desktop Support
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Company paid holidays
- Competitive benefits package that include medical, dental & vision insurance, a 401 (K) with employer contribution and more
- Modern workplace offering a challenging environment with the world’s best technology
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.