Business Analyst - Ecommerce - Magento
Date:February 14, 2020
Office:Jobspring Philadelphia - OSD
This tech job in Philadelphia, PA brought to you by Jobspring
An enterprise information technology company in center city Philadelphia is looking for a Mid Level Business Analyst who can help consolidate ecommerce applications. They create several software products for doctors and research professionals. They are looking for a business analyst to work along side the Product Owner and help consolidate their ecommerce platforms using magento. You will be doing requirement gathering, creating user stories and acceptance testing. This is a great opportunity to get in at a global company, and you could potentially have the opportunity to work in the UK as well.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Strong business analyst skills
- Gather requirements, create user stories, acceptance testing
- Work well with Product Owner
- Previous experience in an agile environment
- E-commerce experience, ideally magento
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% business analyst
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 24 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.