Senior Integration Developer - Java, Spring, Jenkins
Date:August 10, 2018
Office:Workbridge Philadelphia - SWD
This tech job in Philadelphia, PA brought to you by Workbridge
You will be joining a multinational team that will be focusing on a large migration from .Net stack into Java. This is a full time role that can pay up to 125k for the right person.
You will have the opportunity to work with all aspects of the software development life cycle, and communicate with stakeholders to collaborate in finding the best solutions for the company's needs. You will have a direct impact to the success of the company on a global scale.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience with Java development, and proficient with Java8
- 2+ years of experience with the Spring Framework, Springboot preferably
- Extensive knowledge of databases like SQL, MySQL, and PostreSQL
- Exposure to CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Apache Camel, Maven, or Gradle
- Proficient within a microservice environment, and with developing RESTful webservices
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/MS in computer science, or a related field
- Experience in the financial industry
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Java Development
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) 4% match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Catered lunches
- State of the art facility
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Childcare Reimbursement
- Flexible work life balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.