Lead GRC Engineer
Date:February 14, 2020
Office:Workbridge Philadelphia - NIN
This tech job in Philadelphia, PA brought to you by Workbridge
Our client, a global entertainment company located in Montgomery County is looking to bring on a GRC team lead to join their Information Security Team. They are looking for someone to work on several new security projects and be the main person in developing security policies and procedures. In this role, you must have strong knowledge of frameworks specifically, PCI, SOX, GDPR, and PII. You will also be the lead in user awareness training and vendor risk management working along-side with operations, project management and facilities.
The company is looking for someone who has an experienced audit and compliance background with governance experience. This opportunity will give you the chance to take the next step and go into a lead role. You will work alongside the global team and IT executive team and make an impact.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a System Administrator or System Engineer role
- Strong experience with Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Heavy background in Audit and Compliance
- Experience creating policies and procedures
- GDPR, PCI, and SOX experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% leadership/overseeing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- 401K PTO and more
- Competitive Salaries
- Challenging Work
- Career Advancement and On-going Training
- Pleasant Work Environment
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Great work culture
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.