Full Stack Software Engineer-OOP
Date:April 16, 2018
Office:Workbridge Philadelphia - OSD
This tech job in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania brought to you by Workbridge
This is a mission-driven company where the entire team chips in when need be. Although this is a startup, they value work life balance and provide excellent benefits for health, paid time off and other perks. Their office is brand new and located in Old City, close to plenty of restaurants, shopping and public transportation.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2+ years of production level software engineering experience
- Any professional experience in React.js, Vue.js or Angular
- Experience working on a complex web application
- 1+ year of professional experience with MVC server-side framework such as Laravel, Ruby on Rails, or Django
- Must have worked on commercial-grade web apps in production
- Prior startup experience is preferred
- Able to be self-accountable and wear multiple hats
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior work in the education technology space
- Strong proven full stack software engineering experience
- Prior experience in an educational environment or acadamia
- Ability to go to the office 5 days per week
- A positive attitude and passion for your work
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Back end in either Python, PHP or Ruby
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health coverage for medical, dental and vision
- Stock options, equity
- Flexible PTO and paid holidays
- Easily accessible office in Center City, 1 block from the 2nd Street stop for MFL
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.