Date:November 8, 2018
Office:Jobspring Philadelphia - SWD
This tech job in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania brought to you by Jobspring
If a corporate environment isn't your cup of tea, this 3-year-old startup with a focus on chemical risk management and assessment offers a flexible schedule, work-from-home opportunities, and a casual workplace. This position is offering up to $115,000/year DOE plus benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with React and Node.js
- Experience with MongoDB, or similar NoSQL document based database
Desired Skills & Experience
- TypeScript, Express.js, ES6, D3.js
- General understanding of IoC concepts
- Familiarity with object modeling framework
- Python, Numpy, Pandas (data processing and data analytics)
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% React/Node.js
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- PTO and Work-from-home days
- Casual office environment
- Flexible schedule
- Central location two block away from Suburban Station
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.