Software Development IT Manager (.NET, C#,)
Date:August 10, 2018
Office:Workbridge Philadelphia - MWD
This tech job in Quakertown, Pennsylvania brought to you by Workbridge
They provide great benefits with multiple bonuses throughout the year as the company does well. They are casual, but very hard working. They are paying up to 130K and a 10 % bonus for this management role.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years development experience
- .NET 4.5, C#
- ASP.NET, MVC
Desired Skills & Experience
- Networking systems experience
- Cisco Switches
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Development management
- 20% Networking System management
- 20% Code reviews and documentation updates
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time up to 2 weeks
- 1 week Paid personal time off
- Career growth
- Team events and multiple bonuses
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.