Senior Software Engineer -- Front End
Date:January 11, 2019
City:Redwood City, CA
Office:Jobspring San Jose - UXD
This tech job in Redwood City, CA brought to you by Jobspring
A fast growing video communications company voted the "Most Innovative Tech Company in 2018" is looking to continue it's momentum by bringing on a senior front end engineer to join their elite team. You'll be working with a collaborative team that is constructing new UI components to their video platform using Angular and React.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of professional experience
- Expert with modern front end frameworks (React, Angular, Vue.js, etc.)
- Passion for engineering quality and building technical leverage for others
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience implementing responsive web designs and writing unit and integration tests is a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving team environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Front End Frameworks
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Incredible team/work environment!
- Catered lunches
- Flexible scheduling
- Senior team of industry experts
- Basic health, vision, and dental benefits
- 401K with company match!
- Unlimited PTO
- Maternity/Paternity leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.