Principal Software Engineer
Date:June 29, 2020
Office:Workbridge Dallas - MWD
This tech job in Richardson, TX brought to you by Workbridge
The world’s largest commercial real estate services firm is looking for a Principal Software Engineer to join one of their tech teams in their North Dallas office. The company provides Digital and Technology powered products to both internal and external clients. All products use innovative technology, forward-thinking ideas, and advanced engineering practices & processes, to ensure winning outcomes and unmatched value for their clients.
The Principal Software Engineer will be joining the Capital Markets team which builds applications to support the property sales, lending, and loan servicing division. You’ll be working on developing new products and helping to expand existing platforms using – .NET/C#, SQL, Angular6, and Salesforce. Additionally, you’ll be mentoring junior & mid-level developers so having strong leadership qualities is also required.
This position gives you the opportunity to work alongside intelligent software engineers and tackle tough problems that will drive technology forward!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of full-stack development experience in the Microsoft stack
- .NET/C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web APIs
- SQL, PostgreSQL
- Salesforce administrative and development experience
- Development experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Strong leadership qualities but ability to still perform successfully as an individual contributor
- Creative problem solver and have an independent, motivated mindset
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Cloud technologies – AWS or Azure
- Salesforce integration experience
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools – Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Git, etc.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Coding vs. 50% Architecture/Design
- 70% New Development vs. 30% Maintenance
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Management/Leadership Duties
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3-6 Months with option to convert
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.