Date:August 10, 2020
Office:Workbridge Irvine - NIN
This tech job in San Diego, California brought to you by Workbridge
Marketing company in is looking for a DevOps/ SRE to join their San Diego team. As a DevOps, SRE, you will focus your efforts on site reliability engineering, monitoring/alerting, development tools, and overall performance. In your role, you will proactively contribute to working with AWS infrastructure and should have knowledge of Terraform for infrastructure as code. The ideal candidate should also have experience with Linux as well as some network protocols. They also need someone who has worked with Docker and Kubernetes in production.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a DevOps engineer
- Expertise in all things AWS (EC2, RDS, SQ, SNS, S3, Lambda)
- Familiarity with essential Docker tools
- A strong understanding of cache configuration management (Redis or Memecashed with CDN)
- Experience with Python, Java, Go, Perl, and/or .NET
- Understanding of configuration management for a CI/CD environment (Jenkins/Ansible)
- A philosophical approach to automate away from manual efforts
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands-on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.