Date:August 13, 2019
City:San Francisco, CA
Office:Jobspring San Francisco - OSD
This tech job in San Francisco, CA brought to you by Jobspring
A mid-sized cutting-edge influencer marketing agency. The team strives to create tailor made marketing strategies for major brands by connecting them with social media influencers who fit the exact target audience desired by their clients. Focusing on notable companies such as Google, Sephora, Lyft, Uniqlo, Heineken, Coca Cola, and Lincoln Motors, the team strives to create high quality services for their clients. With real time engagement data available to corporate clients the company is looking to add a data engineer to their growing team!
- Would be joining a team of five engineers, all with seven or more years of experience in software/data engineering
- Looking for someone willing to wear multiple hats, adaptable
- Mentorship opportunity from more senior team members
- Huge opportunity for growth, grow into lead, manager
- The team sees this open role as someone who will be extremely valuable to their team, with valuable perspectives more so than a sole focus on data
- With new current projects the opportunity to oversee projects is available, building culture allows for not just transactional work but roadmap ownership
- New projects developing new and creative analytics and pipelines for new platforms and features.
- Currently handling eight different platforms between team of five engineers
- Willing to pay for practices or training- willing to hire someone for this too
- The team is looking to help get the right candidate the tools and exposure
- The company consists of 50 people, with offices in New York, LA, Sydney, and more
- Role consists of travel to one of these offices once a year
Tech Stack: Python, SQL, AWS- SQS, RDS, Elasticache, PostgreSQL, EC2, S3, , billions of data points, tens of millions of data, thousand servers running currently, Ruby (used more than Python. but Python is okay), this person can bring newer tools to team if they can be a good addition.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.