Lead Front End Engineer/FinTech
Date:September 11, 2019
City:San Francisco, CA
Office:Jobspring San Francisco - UXD
This tech job in San Francisco, CA brought to you by Jobspring
A fast growing startup in the fintech space is looking to add 3 more engineers to the team in San Francisco. This series A startup has almost broke even in order to help financial institutions and individuals get out of debt faster.
The team of 15 engineers is looking for a Lead Front End Engineer to be hands on and help lead 2-3 other junior engineers. This person will hit the ground running to help with a variety of projects depending on skill set. There are three types of projects: enterprise, internal tools and consumer facing. The tech stack is React, Redux, Python and Node. There is another senior level role and a hands on manager role as well. Apply if you think you could be a potential fit!
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience shipping and writing code into production
- Interest in startup environment and this industry
- Leaning on the front end side with experience
- Front end framework experience with Angular and/or React
- Passion to learn from others, mentor junior developers and grow within
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience with Python and Node is a huge plus!
- CS, Engineering or another related degree
- Candidates with an interesting story, quirky personality and/or have a unique background
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Front End
- 20% Back End
- 60% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.