Principal Product Designer - EdTech
Date:September 14, 2018
City:San Francisco, CA
Office:Workbridge San Francisco - UXD
This tech job in San Francisco, CA brought to you by Workbridge
An education startup in San Francisco is looking to bring on an experienced Principal Product Designer to their growing team. The company has physical campuses of technology driven education for k-8, allowing teachers and parents to completely specialize the learning curriculum for their students. You will be joining a world class design team that is working on web and mobile applications which are changing the way traditional education is viewed.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of experience designing complex web applications
- Proven ability to solve complex system level design problems
- Ability to work on features end to end
- Strong understanding of user centered design
- Portfolio that shows your design process
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in the education space
- Experience working in both an agency and in house environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% UX
- 40% UI/Visual
- 70% Hands on design
- 30% Strategy
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.