Embedded Systems Engineer
Date:August 10, 2020
City:San Jose, CA
Office:Jobspring San Jose - SWD
This tech job in San Jose, CA brought to you by Jobspring
We have partnered with an IoT Home Automation company that integrates technology that is design to improve at home experiences. This high profile connected device startup recently received a sizeable amount of funding in their Series B round. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of talented engineers with backgrounds coming from UC Berkley, MIT, Harvard, and Yale. This startup just released their first home device and have much more innovative plans in the pipeline. They are disrupting the home automation space and seeking a talented Embedded Firmware Engineer that has had experience working with Machine Learning principals.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of professional experience with Embedded Firmware
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Development using C, C++ and MATLAB
- Experience developing vision processing algorithms
- Experience with one or more of the following libraries: OpenGL, OpenCL, OpenCV, Cuda, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Writing firmware for cameras
- 2+ years of experience in the Computer Vision/Machine Learning space
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental & Vision Package
- 401K matching
- Daily catered lunches/snacks
- Competitive salaries