Senior Angular Developer
Date:May 22, 2020
City:San Jose, CA
Office:Jobspring San Jose - UXD
This tech job in San Jose, CA brought to you by Jobspring
A large content management company in Palo Alto, CA is seeking a Frontend Angular Developer to join their team, willing to pay $180,000 annually. This is a fulltime position. This company specializes in Content Management for legal services.
As a UI developer, you will be building out their UI for their CMS platform. You will primarily be designing and implementing features based in modern Angular frameworks on the frontend.
Required Skills & Experience
· 5+ years of experience with modern frameworks like Angular 8
· Degree in Computer Science (related)
· 8+ years experience in supporting and designing storage management applications
· Proven understanding of CMS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven experience with CSS, LESS, and Gulp
- Proven experience with frontend package managers (NPM, Bowers, etc.)
- Able to work in both a Windows and Linux environment
- Able to think critically and analytically
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front End
- Competitive Pay: Up to $180,000, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Work From Home Days
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flexible PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.