Senior .NET Engineer / Series A Startup / Greenfield
Date:July 2, 2020
City:Santa Monica, CA
Office:Jobspring Los Angeles - MWD
This tech job in Santa Monica, CA brought to you by Jobspring
A SaaS startup in Santa Monica is currently hiring for a C# and ASP.Net programmer to join a small application development team and be an integral part in building the initial architecture for the platform. This startup in is their Series A with multiple fortune 500 clients, looking to scale and build out their platform to be even more efficient with the new round of funding.
Required Skills & Experience
- C#, Entity Framework and MVC
- Object Oriented design and coding practices
- SQL queries and sorted procedures
- ASP.NET Core and Rest Microservices
- Proficient in full Microsoft Stack suite of applications
- Working independently and with teams, self-motivated and directed
- Communicating clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, with peers and nontechnical business users. Skills Required:
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems
- Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes
- Competitive Pay: Up to $180,000/year DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Flexible Work Hours
- Remote Options
- Bonus structure
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.