Senior Frontend Engineer/ ReactJS/ Sunnyvale
Date:June 12, 2019
Office:Jobspring San Jose - UXD
This tech job in Sunnyvale, California brought to you by Jobspring
A fast-growing venture-backed team from Tesla, Google and Faraday Future that is providing a set of tools to automotive and mobility companies to help build revolutionary EVs and smarter transportation is looking for their first UI Engineer. The company is providing an over-the-air update infrastructure, advanced data analytics, fleet management, and other key vehicle components.
From day one, your work will have a positive impact on millions of vehicles. Over the last year, they've seen EV and mobility overtake mobile or web in funding. Help support the backbone of this revolution and work with the tier-1 vehicle and mobility manufacturers, experience early demos, and learn from the best.
Required Skills & Experience
- Should be working towards (or already have) a BS or MS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- Must-have requirements for candidates include proficiency in the following areas/aspects:
- Git version control system
- Ability to collaborate and communicate complex technical concepts.
- Experience working with charting libraries (i.e. ChartJS, Chartist, Grafana).
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience building highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience building, adopting and maintaining RESTful APIs.
- A passion for all things UI and Front End
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- Strong customer focus and obsession with quality
- Experience working with UI for data-heavy products.
- Experience working with GCP + AppEngine
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with our customers to understand their needs and build high-quality user interfaces.
- Build, test and ship dashboards using frameworks like React, ES6, and Webpack.
- Work with engineers and senior leadership to turn our vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter.
- Add positive energy in every meeting or interaction with your coworkers.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180k/year, DOE