Automation DevOps Engineer
Date:November 8, 2019
Office:Workbridge Toronto - MWD
This tech job in Toronto, ON brought to you by Workbridge
One of the Big 5 Banks in Toronto by Union Station is looking for an Automation DevOps Engineer to build the CI/CD pipeline in the production environment. This individual will be focused on driving innovation to the team and always seeking new automation tools to improve the environment. He or she will be migrating hundreds of applications the team is responsible for into the CI/CD pipeline. This is the opportunity to work for a technology focused team, work from home once a week, and make up to $120,000.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Coming from a background as a Software Developer or Engineer
- Public cloud experience, AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Strong experience architecting and implementing CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Bamboo, CircleCI, TravisCI, GitlabCI, or Teamcity
Desired Skills & Experience
- Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes
- Strong communication skills, written or oral
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Linux Environment
- 20% Windows Environment
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 1 day per week work from home
- Yearly bonus
- RRSP matching
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.