Date:April 16, 2018
Office:Workbridge Toronto - MWD
This tech job in Toronto, ON brought to you by Workbridge
To all those DevOps Engineers feeling bored and looking for a new challenge, then this opportunity is perfect. An up-and-coming pharmaceutical company in Toronto’s Entertainment District is planning on taking on new projects and so they are expanding their DevOps team. They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to work closely with their Software Developers and focus on building the application’s infrastructure to ensure product’s efficiency. An ideal candidate would be versatile in developing languages, both scripting and coding in Java or Python and experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins and Dockers.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Professional experience scripting and coding in Java, Ruby, or Python
- Experience working on a CI pipeline using Jenkins
- Proficient using containers such as Dockers or Kubernetes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Coming from a Software Developer background would be a bonus
- Experience performing in the AWS cloud environment
- Strong communication skills; oral and written
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Hands-On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Sick Day and Holiday Pay
- Opportunity to work on new projects
- The chance to be part of a great team and work in a great cultural environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.