Date:August 10, 2020
Office:Workbridge Toronto - MWD
This tech job in Toronto, ON brought to you by Workbridge
A global leader (and construction industry innovator) that has seen demand increase as the world landscape changes, is looking for a DevOps Engineer to contribute to one of their highest-profile projects yet. .
This project is to join an Automation team focusing on implementing and guide a full-scale migration to the Google Cloud Platform. The ideal candidate is one that brings a wealth of experience in containerization (particularly Kubernetes/GKE), as well as knowing CI/CD Pieplines like the back of their hand. This role is initially planned to be six months, but with ample opportunity for extension!
Required Skills & Experience
- Production Experience with high-scale platform built on GCP
- Experience with early-SDLC Containerization (Kubernetes/GKE)
- Experience with either Jenkins or Bamboo optimization
- Operations experience with RedHat servers
Desired Skills & Experience
- Terraform experience a major asset
- Prior background of providing knowledge transfer to other engineers re: containerization
What You Will Be Doing
20% Linux Virtualization environment
80% Public Cloud (primarily GCP)
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $70/HR, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets.