Full Stack C# Engineer
Date:April 15, 2019
Office:Jobspring Toronto - MWD
This tech job in Toronto, ON brought to you by Jobspring
An industry disrupting startup in the financial district that is changing the way employers and people approach healthcare savings is hiring a full stack C# engineer. They are building a service is used by companies to provide more comprehensive health coverage to their employees, and allows them to prepare for rising healthcare costs.
As a Full Stack C# Software Engineer you will work with a small team of experienced engineers on new initiatives and be given creative freedom to design and build their code base from the ground up. You will be expected to be well versed with C#, .NET Core, React.js, and AWS and have a problem solving attitude.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience with ASP.NET MVC
- 5+ years designing and consuming Web Apis, REST preferred.
- 2+ years of experience with Typescript (ReactJS pref)
- Ability to demonstrate OOP concepts with clean code quality
- Excellent written and oral communication, also with non technical stakeholders/end users
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters' or higher in Computer Science or comparable
- Agile experience
- Experience with architecture and design
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Front End
- 80% Back End
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $105K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 100% Coverage Medical, Dental and Vision
- Up to 15% cash bonus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.