QA Software Engineer/Azure
Date:September 11, 2019
Office:Workbridge Toronto - MWD
This tech job in Toronto, ON brought to you by Workbridge
For the passionate QA Engineer... A thriving E-Commerce company in North York is offering a major opportunity to join an established Testing team in various environments. The ideal Engineer. will be able to excel as a testing SME in a Cross-Functional environment-with developers and Automation Engineers collaborating to deliver for clients. A tester with a core history of solid C# development will have a heads-up, but proficiency in other scripting languages is definitely valued.
This role is perfect for a hands-on tester who's excited to work in a team environment with teams with fellow testers, developers and hands-on upper management. The team is expanding rapidly, so reach out if this sounds like the next step you've been looking for!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience testing in Cloud environment (Azure)
- Hands-on Automation testing experience with Selenium/Protractor
- REST API experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- History in eCommerce environment a huge plus
- The more Development experience (C#/Java), the merrier
- Great communication skills
- 60% WindowsEnvironment Testing
- 40% Cloud Environment Testing (Azure)
- 45% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- 30% Team Management/ Architecture of Test Automation
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full health/dental benefits
- Large company infrastructure with ample room for growth
- Weekly Work From Home availability
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.