Senior QA Automation Lead
Date:April 16, 2018
Office:Workbridge Toronto - MWD
This tech job in Toronto, ON brought to you by Workbridge
If candidates are looking for an opportunity to build their career as well as be as hands-on as possible then it is right here. A hospitality company is looking for a Senior QA Automation Lead to lead their team in Downtown Toronto. The candidate would be focusing on automating the framework, creating test cases, test scripts, etc. An ideal candidate would have experience taking lead on QA automation projects using Selenium with Java.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience conducting automation tests using Selenium Web Driver
- Hands-on experience scripting in Java, Python, Ruby, or PHP
- Proficient testing in a Linux environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience conducting automation tests in an AWS cloud environment would be a plus
- Professional experience performing End-to-End testing
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Computer Science, or anything in equivalent
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Hands-On
- 20% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Growth within the company
- Opportunity to be in a hands-on leadership position
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.