Date:February 14, 2020
Office:Jobspring Toronto - NIN
This tech job in Toronto, ON brought to you by Jobspring
One of our clients located in North York is an online gaming software company and they are looking to bring on board an ETL developer. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years with both ETL and SQL server. Any experience with Linux is a bonus. The company is focused on delivering an excellent player experience through their proprietary platforms for their partners and customers.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years writing SQL queries and stored procedures using MySQL database
- 3-5 years with ETL using bas scripts in a Unix Linux environment
- Experience with MS Excel – charts, graphs, pivot tables and other Excel functions
- Strong analytics and problem solving skills
- Bachelor in Computer Science
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with BIRT
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Backend
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical benefits from Day 1
- 15-day vacation
- Potential for bonuses
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.