Date:November 8, 2019
Office:Workbridge Toronto - MWD
This tech job in Toronto, Ontario brought to you by Workbridge
A well established Bio tech startup based in downtown Toronto is seeking a Platform Engineer.
The ideal candidate will come from a Development background and know how to code in any language. The candidate will know their way around AWS, migrating infrastructure into the cloud, setting up fully automated CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins, using Terraform & Ansible to provision the environment. The plan is bring in containerization within the company so any production experience with Docker/Kubernetes is seen as a big plus.
If you are looking for a company where work/life balance and flexibility is encouraged, working in an agile and tight knit engineering team, and wanting to take your DevOps career to the next level - then apply!
Required Skills & Experience
- Solid Experience with AWS (EC2, ECS, RDS, ELB, IAM, CloudFormation, S3, Route 53 and Lambda)
- Good experience CI/CD build (Jenkins)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with a configuration management tool (Ansible, Chef)
- Able to code in a language (Java, Python etc)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with a programming language (JAVA, Python, C++ etc)
- Competitive Pay: Up to $150,000 DOE
- Up to 20% performance bonus
- 3 Weeks Vacation
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Medical and Dental
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.