Senior Java Engineer / Legal Tech Start Up
Date:November 15, 2019
City:Venice Beach, CA
Office:Jobspring Los Angeles - MWD
This tech job in Venice Beach, CA brought to you by Jobspring
This legal-tech start-up is seeking a clever back-end Java developer to help expand the reach of their innovative SaaS product, which streamlines the internal and external processes within a law firm. The company has rapidly gained traction because of their unique approach to case-management and court-filing software.
Required Skills & Experience
- Java with Micronauts (Springboot is acceptable)
- Vue.js deployed on AWS (React & Angular are acceptable)
- Kubernetes using CI / CD
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any knowledge or prior experience in the legal-tech space
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% New Development
- 70% Coding, 30% Architecture & Design responsibilities
- 80% Back-End, 20% Front-End
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year + Equity, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.