Senior Product Manager for a Startup Founded in 2012
Date:June 12, 2019
Office:Jobspring Los Angeles - UXD
This tech job in Westwood, Los Angeles, CA brought to you by Jobspring
A Senior Product Manager is needed for a Startup that’s been around since 2012, this company focuses on one of the largest markets, globally. The ideal candidate will also be coming out of a Startup, and have five plus (5+) years’ experience as a technical product manager.
You’ll be working on the company’s mobile application, tablet, and consumer-facing website, and really your main focus will be scaling these products and services for their growing customer-base. You’ll be leading the day-to-day activities of Product Development, and build out new features. You’ll need to work on-site five days a week in Westwood, Los Angeles.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years’ Experience as Technical Product Manager
- Experience working at at least one Startup, recently
- Easily translate requirements into tangible product outcomes
- Works well on a cross-functional team
- Strong ability to create scalable roadmaps
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work on-site in Westwood, Los Angeles
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Product Management, Business Administration—or Equal Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Product Management
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for Families
- 401(k) % Match TBA
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flexible Work/Life Balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.